Dear Friends & Supporters,
I am writing to give you a brief update and ask you for your prayers as we navigate tremendous uncertainty. We are all living through an unprecedented time together, and it is in times like these when God chooses to use His people to touch others.
- The Catholic Charities offices located on High Point Road are closed to all visitors. Most employees are working remotely from home.
- Catholic Charities has suspended all operations at our Adult Day Center in Madison and our Community Connections in Janesville and Beloit.
- With all the schools closed, our school-based programs such as Behavioral Health in Schools, Building Bridges and FACE Kids have suspended operations.
- Mobile Food pantries are continuing, using a drive-up operation with volunteers loading boxes into cars.
- Although All Saints is closed to outside visitors, we continue to serve our seniors who are living on the campus.
- Catholic Charities continues to help those struggling with homelessness and addiction at The Beacon and 5 Door Recovery.
We are grateful for the many individuals, businesses, vendors, volunteers and donors who are helping us continue to serve those most in need during this pandemic. If you would like to contribute to our efforts, we know the need will only continue to grow, and we appreciate your generosity. Any amount helps. Thank you. Donate now
Please continue to take care of yourselves and others. For more information on COVID-19, visit the CDC website
President & CEO